How to Get to Kinnotake Tonosawa
From Tokyo via Odakyu/JR Railway to Hakone-yumoto Station
- From Shinjuku → Hakone-yumoto (1.5~2 hours train, depending on the train type)
- Kinnotake is 5 minutes by car from Hakone-yumoto Station.
From Hakone-yumoto Station to Kinnotake Tonosawa (Taxi or Car)
- Cross the suspension bridge via National Route 1 over river Hayakawa.
- For taxi, please show our Japanese address to the taxi driver. We do NOT recommend you to hire taxi from Tonosawa Station since the station is very small and local, no rotary in front of the station entrance for taxi stops.
From Hakone-yumoto Station to Kinnotake Tonosawa (Shuttle Bus)
- The bus is a shared shuttle bus operated by Hakone-tozan Sightseeing Company, bound for Tonosawa (JPY 100 per person per way). You can come directly to Kinnotake by dropping off at Kinnotake bus stop (from Hakone-yumoto, approximately 5 minutes bus ride).
- Please note, you should prepare your own change to pay the bus fee.
- The bus is shared by other passengers coming from different accommodations and therefore may be crowded sometimes.
- For bus time table, please refer to image below.
For further details, please kindly send us an inquiry.